NOTE - This role will be performed remotely. Can be performed anywhere in the UK.
BeBarefaced are a UK based natural skincare company providing effective, botanical skincare formulations. We are meticulous with our ingredient selections, aiming to make our products free-from a long list of unnatural baddies. We believe natural is best and encourage everyone to get savvy about what products they use on their skin.
We have had some great success in our first three years in business, it’s an exciting time to join us on our adventure as BeBarefaced rapidly grows and expands.
We are now looking for an experienced online retail channel manager to support our business development. This role will be performed remotely, with scheduled Skype calls to discuss progress and tasks. There will also be a competitive bonus scheme in place relative to business growth.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
There are 2 core areas that this candidate will be focusing on.
Operations / Stock Management:
- Track and update sales velocity / performance for all products.
- Manage reordering of components required for production runs / product assemblies.
- Manage product assemblies.
- Track and update component / stock counts as they move between suppliers and manufacturers. Or are used by a product assembly.
- Manage movement of finished, sellable stock from manufacturer to Amazon warehouses.
Amazon Channel Management:
- New product launches.
- Amazon listing optimisation and management.
- Obtaining Amazon customer reviews.
- Review management (swiftly dealing with negative reviews and interacting with positive).
- Keep on top of Amazon selling latest developments through independent research and reading.
- Weekly and monthly product performance reports.
This Job Description is intended to provide a broad outline of the main responsibilities only. The post holder will need to be flexible in developing the role and in initial and on-going discussions with the designated manager.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Numerate and literate with experience in Word & Excel - essential.
- Good standard of degree level education within a technical field - essential.
- IT, computer science or business degree - preferred.
- 3 years or more experience working on a trading channel, ideally Amazon selling platform - essential.
- Experience with inventory management / product manufacturing software - highly preferred.
- Fully competent with G Suite / Google Apps - essential.
- Strong analytical skills - Able to work with numbers: generate reports, ability to interpret data identify problems, opportunities, trends and develop solutions - essential.
- Good at interpreting + documenting information - essential.
- Ability to plan and manage large workloads - essential.
- Strong listening + communication - essential.
- Excellent overall IT skills - essential.
- Experience / knowledge of 'Unleashed Software’ or other inventory management software - preferred.
- High attention to detail.
- Lead on initiatives, being committed to the role and delivering on objectives / deadlines.
- Positive attitude and friendly outlook.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling busy workload and multi-tasking.
- Self-motivated, good time management and able to work well independently.
- Forward thinking, proactive and resourceful.
- Must be able to work from home in an appropriate office environment.
- Ability to work evenings / early mornings with time off in lieu where appropriate.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HOURS: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
ANNUAL LEAVE: 20 days per year pro rata from starting date.
PLACE OF WORK: This job will be performed remotely, the candidate will need to have an appropriate at-home office space
Please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter addressing the essential criteria and how you are strongly suited to this position.
- Inventory Management
- Online Retail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"