CMS Distribution are currently recruiting for a Product Manager to manage some exciting brands to join our retail team based in London Office.
Why are you right for the Product Manager role?
You have a passion for technology to actively support the consumer vendor manager and sales teams.
A pivotal member of the team, ensuring timely and effective communication of Vendor road maps, including product launches and Obsolescence
You will be promoting CMS in your daily responsibilities with your impeccable customer service through both phone calls, and emails with sales, customers and vendors.
You will be self-motivated to effectively manage your workload, achieve objectives, develop internal processes, reports and systems.
Essential skills required the Product Manager Role:
- Product Manager experience would be ideal
- An interest and passion for technology.
- Responsible and professional attitude to work.
- Commercially and business aware.
- Impeccable administration skills.
- Able to demonstrate their ability to go the extra mile, to exceed expectations.
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to manage own time effectively.
- Ability to communicate eloquently in both written and verbal formats.
- Ability to multi-task, whilst having high attention to detail.
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.
- Ability to work well within a team.
What are the responsibilities of a Product Manager for CMS?
- Supporting the Vendor Manager/s to ensure the vendor relationship is as strong as possible while delivery the budgeted revenues and gross profit.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of the vendors technologies, products and working methods.
- Owning Product Lifecycle management including Product Set Up and Obsolescence on CMS systems and website.
- Timely communication of new product launches to sales teams across the group.
- Highlight any stock issues in a timely manner to Management to ensure that aged stock is kept to a minimum.
- Weekly communication with sales teams to highlight stock clearance opportunities.
- Proactively working with vendors to identify and communicate product shortages and potential out of stocks to minimise disruption to the business and to maximise customer service levels.
- Management and communication to sales of rebates, promotions and special price supports.
- Interpret and validate customer intake and forecast plans to ensure inventory is in line with CMS business model.
- Ensure customer stock and sales reports are reviewed and any open customer or CMS purchase orders are amended as required to ensure that the customer or CMS is not over/under stocked.
- Always act as an ambassador and representative of CMS Distribution to ensure a professional image for the Company. Actively contribute and act as a role model to the CMS values.
- Use all CMS resources and departments to maximise the customer's experience.
Why work for CMS Distribution?
Here at CMS Distribution we see a future where everyone knows that CMS connects the best technologies to the smartest customer.
We offer a competitive salary with a bonus and some great benefits such as Private Pension, Life Cover, BUPA etc.
If this sounds like the role and the Company for you -to fulfil your potential and build a career in a growing sector then apply now!
- Customer Service
- Product Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job