We are currently working with a National Wealth Management organisation to recruit a Product Administrator to join their growing team based in the centre of Bristol.
Our client are a highly reputable Financial Planning organisation with offices across the UK. Their current requirement is for a Product Administrator to join the overall Product Operations team - the role will be to provide first class administrative support to the Financial Advisers and clients. This will be a busy and varied role, some of the duties will include but are not limited to -
- Monitoring mailboxes responding to email enquiries or taking appropriate action
- Accurately processing top up/new business, liaising with Advisers and product providers
- Updating information on the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Undertaking portal administration and maintain in relation to clients holdings
You will be a confident individual that is comfortable working in busy environments, you will have experience working in Financial Services or will be an ambitious graduate that is looking to get into the industry.
This organisation are well known for supporting training and development, as a result candidates will be given full training where required and will also be supported both financially and through study leave to attain relevant market exams.
- IFA Administrator or IFA Sales Support or Wealth Management or Financial Planning