My Private Villas is seeking an experienced product executive / luxury villa specialist to join the team in its London-based office.
The ideal candidate is very creative, hands-on, and has a great attention to details.
The Product Executive is required to assist and support the day to day running of the team. The role is within a very busy and vibrant company.
Develop all the information about a new property (pictures, descriptions, prices).
Liaise with internal staff and the villas to ensure the correct information is recorded and that the documentation is successfully fulfilled
Ensure the product is fully developed and featured on the company’s web page (including uploading of availabilities, and/or special offers)
Competitor analysis ensuring all the prices are lowest on the market.
Create newsletters, editorials and/or promotions.
Editing and proof reading skills.
Highly organized with good time management
Flexible and adaptable
Excellent work ethic
Diplomatic and objective
Self-motivated and ambitious
Excellent communication skills
English mother tongue or fluent in English
Passion for the travel industry
Ability to work under pressure and meet objectives
Computer literate with very good user knowledge (word, excel, acrobat, etc)
Knowledge and experience of writing content
1) Develop all the information about a new property
- resizing and renaming pictures for SEO purposes
- creating the content
- updating any info as necessary (including prices, features, services included, location, map, etc.)
- upload the new properties on the company’s web site
- other ad-hoc tasks
2) Newsletters, Editorials & Promotions
- develop monthly content for the company’s newsletter
- develop monthly content for the company’s editorials (for Magazines and Web sites)
- develop monthly content for the company’s promotions
- other ad-hoc tasks
Salary £27k Full time
- Organisational Skills
- Product Development
- Time Management
- Content Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job