We have an urgent requirement to start on Monday 24th September for a Producer to work on a shoot for a corporate client, on location in Czech Republic. Initially the Producer will be based in London but will spend around a week with the team gathering footage in the Czech Republic. Thereafter, the Producer will be based on-site in London completeing deliverables from the material gathered.
Experience required for the Producer role
- The Producer has worked and has experience with at least 2 of these (branded content, corporate shoots, documentary style, commercials etc.)
- Worked with budgets over £100K for production
- Has produced international shoots and attended them
- Has a lot of on-set experience
- Understands how to manage a project from brief to completion
- Is able to take direction
- Aware of international shoot rules and regulations
- The Producer has knowledge of seeking permits and clearances (both UK and internationally)
- The Producer has knowledge and understanding of health and safety on set and has done risk assessments
- Team player and approachable
- The Producer has some knowledge but not limited understanding of video equipment
- Good influence and negotiation skills at bargaining and researching to find good deals on hotels, flights, car hire etc.
- Able to travel to Czech Republic from UK with no restrictions
- A strong communicator and speak English fluently
- Speaking Czech language is a bonus
If you feel you are an ideal candidate for this Producer role apply now with your latest CV and a portfolio / showreel of projects you have produced.
- International Travel
- Project Management
- Video Production
- Photo Shoots
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'