Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers. We employ over 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand and the US. Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, dental centres, hospitals, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
We now have an opportunity for a brilliant, flexible Sourcing Support Specialist to provide procurement and administrative support in our busy Procurement team on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract. An amazing chanceto gain exposure to one of the world's leading Healthcare organisations. Please click on the link at the bottom of the advert to see the full job description
- Internally, we call this role Sourcing Support Specialist, supporting the Procurement team with a variety of activities, including tenders, reports, analysis
- Internal stakeholder management, supporting Directors, management, buyers, colleagues and external stakeholders
- Hands-on exposure to a busy, high quality Procurement function
- A broad range of other duties including understanding and loading contracts, policies, mailbox management, internal and external reporting.
- Attending high level meetings
- A brilliant communicator with confident stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in a Procurement environment and understanding of contracts ideal
- Adaptable and flexible to flourish in a busy, dynamic team, keen to get involved and learn
- Advanced IT (MS) skills. Excel skills are a must
- Bravo Solution or other procurement systems an advantage.
- Contract management and an understanding of contracts an advantage
- Sourcing experience an advantage
- Superb opportunity to enhance your career in Procurement
Bupa offer a generous starting salary, holidays and contractor's allowance. Being a healthcare business there is a real focus on work-life balance and the offices are busy, professional and friendly.
We are also committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job