Procurement Trainer / Tutor
Ambitious apprenticeship training consultancy have a new requirement for a qualified CIPS professional to lead tutorial programmes for their growing portfolio of public & private sector clients.
Package: Competitive salary, 25d hols, all travel expenses paid, pension, laptop, mobile, etc
*** Flexible working &/or part-time work commitment available ***
- Qualified CIPS procurement professional
- Experience of OJEU procurement directives
- Confident presenter
- Proven knowledge & credibility for the subject
- Able to capture tutorial group enthusiasm for purchasing as a profession
- All training materials & student apprentice learning objectives provided
- Client locations Midlands & the North (London & South East resourced)
Detailed company information & role specification following successful cv application
RJA Ltd acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. RJA Ltd is a member of the REC & adhere to their values & core competencies; committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
- Supply Chain