JOB - Procurement Quantity Surveyor
LOCATION - South West London
DURATION - 6 months - 12 months
RATE - £200-450p/h
An excellent opportunity has presented itself as a Procurement Quantity Surveyor for a leading construction company who specialise in commercial and residential projects within the industry.
Premier Group are working closely alongside the National company based in South West London who are looking for an individual to fulfil the Procurement Quantity Surveyor role.
The Procurement Quantity Surveyor is required to have the following;
- Good working knowledge of both commercial and residential projects.
- Excellent working knowledge of direct and indirect procurement.
- Ability to organise, plan, monitor procurement activities.
The Procurement Quantity Surveyor will be required to do the following;
- Liaise with site management to produce precise and up to date reports.
- Ensure delivery and costs are kept to a minimum.
- Work closely within the procurement system to ensure timely delivery.
- The generate reports on progress, supplier problems and quality issues.
If you are interested in the role of Procurement Quantity Surveyor, please apply with your updated CV. For any queries please call on .
Premier are acting as an employment agency