Procurement Supply Chain Manager London Permanent - £45,000-£50,000
Excipions leading Construction company are looking for a Procurement and Supply Chain Manager to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for proposing the procurement strategy for the strategic trade and develop the regional supply chain to suit the demand.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Provide a comprehensive trade specific procurement service for all regional projects.
- Deliver a consistent procurement approach for the trade across all projects within the region from pre-construction stage.
- Develop an accredited and structured trade specific supply chain that is aligned to the regional business demand and overall UK strategy.
- Consistently monitor the trade specific market place to ensure awareness of pricing trends, risks and opportunities.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills with external market and fellow employees.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of work practices, processes and procedures relevant to the strategic trade within the construction process from pre-construction stage and into construction stage.
- A solid business network and existing relationships with the supply chain.
- Good product and supplier knowledge relevant to the trade.
- Strong working knowledge of main contracts / subcontracts.
- Good understanding of strategic procurement practices.
- Good relevant job experience demonstrating development.
- Integrity and professionalism in order to promote and enhance the image and reputation of the function and the company.
- A good knowledge of sustainability within procurement practices.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This role will suit a Procurement Manager or Sourcing Manager or Purchasing Manager or Procurement Lead or Category Manager
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV to or call Lauren on