A Precision Engineering Manufacturer
Our extremely renowned Precision Engineering Manufacturing client are looking for a Procurement Supervisor for their site in the Luton area. You will have team leadership responsibilities and oversee all Buyer Account negotiations!
- Oversees all buyer account negotiations, while mentoring staff in negotiation planning and maintaining vendor relationships
- Negotiating terms and conditions associated with LTAs and Group Purchasing Agreements - buffer stocks, consignment stocks, VMI
- Carry out external procurement, sourcing and contracting of goods and services, while adhering to department procedures and business goals
- Ensures accountability and adherence to applicable government laws (domestic/international and trade) and company policies and procedures
- Supervises updates of existing purchasing agreements and monitors usage and compliance
- Reviews and approves purchase orders within authorized limits
- To work with suppliers and Supplier Quality function to develop suppliers to improve their KPI scores (OTIF, DPPM, PCV)
- Conducts purchasing activities in conjunction with stakeholders and ERP system requirements to maintain optimum inventory and buy-levels
- Manages performance, development and training processes to ensure team competencies and capabilities to reach the business goals and expectations
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- May need to work variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'