A highly reputable, corporate services business based in Warwickshire are in the market for a Procurement professional to join their team and manage one self sufficient person. The role is permanent paying up to £32,000 + bonus + market leading benefits.
- Support the procurement team - managing a team of 1
- Organise outbound and inbound transportation as required.
- Create Distribution Order and Delivery Note
- Ensure the timely delivery of orders including creating all necessary documentation etc.
- Work on developing master plans/schedules
- Attend and actively participate in the weekly Supply Consensus Meetings as required.
- Review MRP results for indirect materials and place orders on
- suppliers in a timely fashion to ensure continuity of material supply as required.
- Release indirect material purchase reqs.
- Support raising Purchase Orders.
- Monitor deliveries from suppliers and expedite as appropriate.
- Advise on delivery shortfalls and deviations.
- Actively seek solutions to supply/supplier difficulties before informing Procurement of any issues that cannot be resolved.
- Create and distribute reports relating as required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'