A brilliant opportunity to join a leading firm as a Procurement Specialist. The Procurement team is responsible for managing the firm's procurement and supply chain activity, working across all departments within the firm to influence a c. £100m annual spend
The Procurement Specialist will be responsible for delivering a project to update and amend a large number of contracts that contain legacy terms that need replacing. They will also provide operational support to the procurement managers in the team to assist with routine contract reviews and renewals.
- Support the Procurement Managers as required on strategic projects and with routine contract reviews and renewals
- Prepare and distribute regular reports to pre-determined timescales
- Maintain the contract management database ensuring all contracts are in term or under notice of termination as agreed with stakeholder, to mitigate any financial or service risk. Renew contracts in line with agreed procedures and financial approval limits.
- Maintain the purchase order system
- Maintain the spend analytics and supplier risk monitoring system
- Must have indirect procurement experience working across a variety of categories in a corporate environment
- Good knowledge of contract law (able to provide advice on terms to internal stakeholders)
- Able to work autonomously in a client facing function and effectively manage stakeholders
- CIPS certification advantageous
The successful candidate will come from a global or multi-site organisation.
Reporting Manager: Senior Procurement Manager
This position is offered on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'