We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Procurement Specialist to join well-established international business based in the Scottish Highlands.
This role is offered on an initial 18 months fixed-term basis, and provides an excellent Project-based opportunity for a Strategic Procurement professional to join at an exciting growth period for the company.
Working closely with Head of Procurement, the successful candidate will play a key role within Supply Chain function and will assume responsibility for construction programme of a new site.
* Undertake tender processes including review and contract award
* Ensure purchased materials meeting company standards
* Continuously monitor and asses supplier performance
* Negotiate best commercial and contract terms
* Ensure compliance procedures are met
Skills & Experience;
* Experience within senior Procurement role
* Technical/Engineering/Manufacturing background
* CIPS qualified (preferred)
In exchange, an excellent salary and benefits package is offered. Please submit your CV through this website to apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'