The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
a track record in contract negotiation, strategic sourcing, category management and R2P management.
demonstrable experience of working with cross-functional teams on procurement
experience of delivering cost savings.
significant professional knowledge in procurement within the Public or Private Sector
membership of CIPS would be preferable (or working towards it).
The successful candidate will be required to:
- develop and lead the continuous improvement of supply chain, procurement and commercial practices.
- provide value for money across the organisation.
- plan, lead, deliver and implement supply chain projects.
- deliver cost effective and well managed commercial contracts
- work within, and advise on, good governance practices and legislation.
Our client is a leading, growing, independent housing association with a clear social purpose, providing homes and services people want and can afford. You will be offered employment and development opportunities, a great working environment and a real sense of social purpose in a working culture that strives for excellence.
Benefits include a starting salary of £36,000, generous holiday allowance and company pension scheme as well as access to training and personal development.
Please apply by clicking and submitting your CV in a word version or contact Pertemps Recruitment in Plymouth.
Procurement, MCIPS, Buying, Purchasing, Contract, permanent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job