A new opportunity to join a growing procurement team in the Bristol area. Reporting directly into the Head of Procurement, you will direct accountability of a defined category of spend and ensure effective Supply Chain advice and guidance to key stakeholders.
Great opportunity to the join a dynamic Procurement team within a leading International Organisation. With accountability for a defined commodity area with responsibility for delivery of saving opportunities through market and date analysis.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategy for defined spend area
- Management of existing contracts and change management
- Identify and drive through category savings opportunities through market and data analysis
- Develop supplier performance management tools
- Support bench marking of existing contracts to ensure cost effectiveness
- Draft and implement any standards procedures and templates
- Strong Stakeholder and negotiation skills
- Background of Indirect Procurement
- Excellent contract management skills
- Results orientated with strong saving portfolio.
- Ability to develop procedures and processes to support business strategy
- Excellent attention to detail with a organised approach
- CIPS qualified or working towards is desirable
Salary: £33,000 - £36,000 plus benefits