We’re looking for a strong communicator with exceptional commercial acumen and an analytical approach to join this lively company as a Procurement Specialist, based in Finchley, London. This is a three month contract role with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Modernise current procurement procedures, standards and processes
- Identify, analyse and negotiate all cost-saving opportunities with current and new suppliers
- Lead and run tenders
- Negotiate contracts with current and new suppliers
- Manage relationships with stakeholders
- Use your proven commercial acumen to make decisions right for the business
You will be a strong communicator with excellent judgment and strong drive to improve processes. You can resolve conflict and prioritise workload efficiently and effectively.
If you like the sound of progressing your career in procurement, please apply today.
The successful candidate will be subject to full pre-employment checks including a DBS and credit check.