Procurement Specialist - OJEU Indirect 12 month FTC
A really exciting opportunity to join a business that has loads of new projects upcoming across an array of categories so a 12 month contract, with a possibility to go perm for a hands on, driven and eager procurement professional to support the existing Procurement Manager.
The areas of spend you might be getting involved in are: Scientific Equipment, Bespoke Technology, IT, Construction, HR, Health & Safety and FM.
- Assist the Procurement Manager to deliver all procurements across the business
- Manage procurement projects at all spend values under OJEU and outside of;
- Support the Operations team in the effective delivery of the procurement service
- Take the lead in procuring services, items and devices - across all indirect and business related categories
- Liaise with business colleagues to determine their product and service needs
- to advise the colleagues on the best route to market for procurements
- to ensure that confidentiality and conflicts of interest are managed during the course of procurements
- Keep records relating to the key stages of each procurement
- Ability to plan and manage procurements, and see them through to contract
- Good communication skills with various levels of stakeholder
- Ability to gain respect and trust from staff in the team and across wider business
- Ability to work with integrity and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and use own initiative
- Demonstrate a commercial approach to finances and services delivery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'