JOB TITLE: Procurement Specialist - P5705
LOCATION: Trowbridge, Wiltshire
SALARY: To £40,000 per annum, depending on experience plus 25 days holiday, group personal pension, private medical cover, incentive bonus
Do you have experience of working in a corporate procurement environment and possess excellent commercial and negotiation skills? Are you looking to join a leading local organisation? An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our client based in Trowbridge in this dynamic Procurement Specialist Buyer role.
As the Procurement Specialist Buyer; you will be responsible for sourcing and selecting suppliers within your large portfolio and support with tender / supplier relation management process. Negotiate terms and supply arrangements to fulfil business requirements. More specifically your duties will include (but not be restricted to):
- Ensure preferred suppliers provide a market leading proposition for cost, service delivery, quality, competency, innovation & value creation. To identify and deliver reciprocal business opportunities.
- Management of the Supplier register and / or database; including supplier set-up and maintenance, supplier contracts, rebate agreements, triparty agreements, labour rates and key part pricing.
- To research new suppliers; to identify innovation, improved service delivery opportunities, remove supplier dependency, improve geographical concentration challenges, reduce cost and improve income stream opportunities.
- Ensure that all supplier audits are completed on time and in full. To ensure that supplier non-conformances are communicated and effective preventative actions plans are implemented and delivered by the supplier. To proactively resolve all escalated issues and complaints, within SLA.
- Collection and validation of all supplier rebates. Developing enhanced opportunities, including cross business leveraging.
Coming from a commercial corporate background. Ideally CIPS qualified (or equivalent), or willing to study. The successful applicant must have the understanding and experience of managing suppliers through supply agreements and service level agreements. In addition, experience of category based indirect procurement across a variety of products and services, ideally in relation to the vehicle commodity (vehicle hire, maintenance etc.). With excellent communication skills, you will also have the ability to become knowledgeable on new portfolios quickly.
Do not miss out on this excellent opportunity to progress your career, submit your CV to us today!
- Service Level Agreements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job