Procurement Specialist package: upto £42K + bonus, phi, pension, 25 days holiday, flex bens
An opportunity to join a UK wide organisation within their indirects procurement team in Leeds.
Your indirect services purchasing experience will offer our client:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Motivation to learn & continuously improve processes
- Managing tenders within an indirects or IT services category
- People skills required to work with stakeholders & contractors at all levels
- Relevant honors degree &/or MCIPS (part-qual)
- Extensive commercial experience
- Good understanding of Contract Law & standard forms of contract
Client information & an extensive job description will be provided on successful cv application.
RJA Ltd acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. RJA Ltd is a member of the REC & adhere to their values & core competencies; committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
- Tender Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job