Procurement Specialist 9 month fixed term contract
The Procurement Specialist focuses primarily on supporting new site launch requirements and sourcing activities, but may also be in involved in some Procurement transactional/spot buy activities. He/she will help drives better spend compliance & consolidation by channeling spend to the right procurement process. The Procurement Specialist will identify spend that can be loaded into E-Catalogs, and may also include some setting up of vendors into the systems including onboarding. He/she supports Procurement activities related to new site launches.
· Work in full compliance with the company Spending and Transaction policy, educating and driving the correct behaviors of business stakeholders
· Build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships with our internal customers and suppliers
· Ensure alignment within EU Region in all procurement processes & operations
· Lead set up of all standard procurement procedures for new sites and support training of new site procurement personnel and Support Procurement activities related to new site launches
· Execute compliance check and approval of Purchase Requisitions
· Coordinate and execute vendor set-up and maintenance process for EU procurement network
· Maintain Procurement records and databases for assigned markets or regions (e.g. supplier setup, contract information, supplier performance).
· Utilize multiple databases and systems to deliver accurate metrics, reporting and analytics to measure effectiveness of supply and cost savings
· Maintain clear documentation and audit trail of procurement activities
· Deliver policy and process trainings to requesters and key stakeholders/functions
· Support negotiation strategies, contracts and catalogs implementation/maintenance to deliver against business objectives and achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers in line with category playbooks
· Identify savings opportunities (e.g. through spend analysis) and partner with Category Managers/ In-Country procurement to deliver savings through tenders/negotiations/contract renewals
· Drive effective delivery of the EU procurement metrics by leading / supporting projects and initiatives identifying root cause of issues and corrective actions
· Review and document lessons learned & best practices - adopt learnings and changes into future processes
· Meet service level agreements (SLA) for standard tasks
· Prioritize requirements, highlight any missing information and risks to business and challenge for clarification in time
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'