Procurement Software Sales Manager - Public Sector
Excellent salary/commission + car allowance
My client is a market leader in the provision of financial and procurement software. Due to sustained growth, they have a requirement for an additional new business sales manager to focus on creating opportunities for their Financial & procurement solutions within the specific key market sectors: the Social Housing, Education or NHS markets in Scotland and the North of England.
Candidates should possess the following key competencies:
- Software sales into Finance and/or Procurement departments working at "C- level".
- A proven track-record in one, or more, of the Social Housing, Education or NHS markets - minimum of 2-3 years.
- Knowledge and experience in the Public-sector procurement routes and rules - process and procedures
- A good 'general’ understanding of the structure and overall objectives of the chosen markets Education, (Health & Social Housing)
- Closure of complex deals exceeding £350k including licences & consultancy
- Managing multiple opportunities
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client
- Ability to self-generate leads from cold calling
- Determining a client's business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable.
- Work with colleagues to decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client's needs
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
- Public Sector
- Social Housing
- Software Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job