Job Title: Procurement Planning Project Manager
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: up to £45,000pa DOE
Our client is an impressive, forward-thinking organisation with an enviable history and the brightest of futures. A chance has arisen for a talented, highly influential and experienced Project Manager focussing on inbound supply and MRP for Procurement Planning to join their Team. You will understand business processes and be a subject matter expert within the 'Procure to Pay' arena. Ideally you will be a SAP Superuser with the ability to identify process and system gaps looking to find resolutions to these and improve the efficiency and productivity of business wide processes. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a thriving organisation with a global footprint, offering significant potential career advancement.
- Subject matter expertise for business processes and system developments related to "Procure-to-Pay" business area.
- SAP MM / PP (Materials management/production planning) expertise to develop and implement, in addition to offering end-user training for systems enhancements.
- Configuration set-up and operational stability.
- Maintain specific "procure-to-pay" process documentation, ensure distribution to wider business.
- Updating documentation for future processes and system testing.
- Project Management capabilities to oversee development initiatives within "procure-to-pay" space.
- Deliver within the wider Supply Chain business initiatives ensuring quality, cost and on-time objectives.
- Work with all internal operational teams (Materials Management, Customer Services, Business Development, Warehouse Management, Marketing, Finance) to improve, standardise and document transactional processes.
- Lead on ERP developments ("procure-to-pay"), co-ordinate with IT and ensure full end-to-end testing and staff training matrix.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience within FMCG, retail, wholesale or distribution environment is essential.
- Project management experience in process/systems development is essential.
- SAP in-depth knowledge.
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 year in business process (with ERP system) re-engineering.
- Highly numerate and computer literate (MSOffice including Access).
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to lead and collaborate with other functions & territories
- Self-starter with strong logic, problem-solving, organisational skills and drive.
- An additional foreign language would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the above role then please apply with your CV or phone Joanna Middleton on for a private and confidential discussion.