£18,000 - £23,500 (Depending on Experience)
Our client is a family run business who specialise in domestic and residential sprinkler systems and dry riser installations. They are currently looking for a full time Procurement Planner/Administrator.
Want to see your expertise recognised and put your stamp on a company? Then this job is perfect. You will have the freedom to let your logistics know-how shine.
The Procurement Planner/Administrator will oversee the successful fulfilment of sales orders processed by various supervisors, ensuring deliveries from suppliers are correctly received and ensuring inventory at all our client's sites are maintained in sync with their own records. The successful candidate will need to work very closely with the Supply Chain, Accounts, Site teams, and customers.
- Plan 2 -3 weeks in advance according to sites requirements
- Plan 2-3 weeks in advance for delivery requirements
- Processing purchase orders to suppliers
- Processing sales order for the sites
- Liaise on a daily bases with site supervisors
- Picking Stock
- Manage back ordered items
- Carry out monthly stock adjustments
- Pricing validation
- Book up delivery date and time with the supervisors & sites
- Follow the order fulfillment process until successful completion
- Monitoring and resolving any system discrepancy
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Overseeing successful processing of purchase and sales orders
- Communicate with suppliers, supervisors, customers
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders
- Prepare accurate reports for management
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Take steps to avoid delays or quality issues
- Continually review freight costs and transportation rates
- Check supplier invoices and process
- Streamline shipping and transportation processes
- Drive continuous improvement
- Organise & monitor any hire/access equipment required.
Attributes and Skills:
- Drive, ambition, and enthusiasm to deliver results and progress within the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented with ability to take ownership, drive results, and manage projects to completion
- High energy level with ability to multitask and open to changing direction
- A willingness to learn and adjust with the ever-changing demands of a fast-moving business environment
- Good organizational and coordination abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision making ability
- Ability to prioritize
- Good attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy: Excel, Outlook, Word, ERP systems
- You must have the confidence to manage the process and bring new ideas to our team.
What they do for you… Our client offers you an interesting workplace and a key role in a growing family run company. Their people mean the world to them. They aim to attract and retain the best talents, provide challenge and opportunity for personal development. They also make sure that you know what a difference you make to their business.
Package on offer:
- 40 Hours a week 8-5
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Paid monthly.
- Full time contract.
- 3month probation period.
- Basic Salary £18,000 - £23,500
- Pension if eligible.
- In house training will be provided.
- Immediate start.
Interested… If you are interested in applying for the role, please submit your CV and application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'