We are looking for an experienced Procurement Officer to join our client’s Business Services Department. The role's main function will be to assist the Procurement Manager with implementing, monitoring and developing procurement strategy; managing tender processes; advising on supplier contracts; monitoring service delivery and identifying cost saving opportunities.
To be successful you will:
- Have IT Procurement experience
- Have experience in running tenders from start to finish and understand the whole procurement process
- Be confident in taking ownership of projects and run them
- Be able to juggle multiple projects at one time
- Provide procurement advice and prepare suitable supplier agreements
- Ensure procurement processes and supplier contracts satisfy internal best practice and professional standards including, ISO 27001, ISO 9001; ISO 14001; RICS codes of practice
You will be confident in working with clients and liaising/delivering internally; offering a great customer service.
Ideally you will have completed or be currently studying for a CIPS accredited degree or postgraduate programme and will have at least 3-5 years’ procurement experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'