We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Procurement Officer who has a proven track record in a fast-pace Procurement environment, to join our Finance Team in Brownhills, West Midlands. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary.
At One Stop Stores we aim serve local shoppers a little better every day, with a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect, you have a really great place to work.
As our Procurement Officer you willbe responsible to assist, lead and identify strategic sourcing opportunities from within the business.
Responsibilities of ourProcurement Officer will include:
- Supporting and driving the right procurement decisions
- Developing creative sourcing initiatives and promote continuous improvements
- Meeting and delivering targets to the P&L
- Developing and sustaining relationship with stakeholders.
- Working with colleagues across the business to deliver robust and innovative solutions.
- Challenging the status quo to support the business in efficiencies and working simpler.
- Tender writing, leading and delivering its requirements.
- Project Managing and having knowledge of Vendor Appraisal Management.
- Working in line with the Contracts & Procurement Policy and give guidance where necessary to support colleagues.
- Supporting the procurement process with administrative tasks.
- Ensuring continued learning from the wider business objectives of maximising sales, profit and customer satisfaction.
Our Procurement Officer should have the following skills, attributes & experience:
- Confident, dynamic and proactive.
- Self-motivated individual
- Competent in Microsoft Office and other software
- Positive towards change
- Confidence to communicate and challenge stakeholders across the business
- Studying towards or qualified CIPS is desirable
- Strong and effective negotiator.
What can we offer you?
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Free eye tests
- Childcare Vouchers
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
Closing date for applications: Friday 1st June 2018
If you have the skills and experience required to join us as our Procurement Officer, then apply now! We’ll be sure to be in touch!
Please note should sufficient applications be received One Stop Stores Ltd reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time, we always encourage all interested applicants to apply at their earliest convenience to avoid disappointment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job