Procurement Officer - CIPS level 4 - 12 month FTC
Procurement Officer with CIPS level 4 is needed to a 12 month contract within a large professional services firm based in the City. Working alongside the Procurement Manager you will be looking after the implementation of the procurement policy and the management of key contracts and framework agreements across the business.
Procurement Officer: CIPS level 4, you will be:
- Developing procurement processes and procedures
- Managing the onboarding process for new suppliers, conducting all relevant checks in line with Group policy
- Maintaining the approved supplier list, including conducting annual supplier checks
- Nurturing relationships with suppliers to negotiate cost savings where possible
- Proactively build, develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Identifying and implementing best practice in all areas of procurement management and activity
- Ensuring compliance in all areas of procurement activity
- Ensuring appropriate contracts are formulated and delivered
- Mitigation of risk and liability to the Company and to our clients
- In conjunction with the Finance Director and Procurement Manager, providing input into agreeing the annual/regular procurement spend, savings target and key projects with budget holders
- Ad hoc project work
Procurement Officer: Person specification & Qualifications:
- Qualified membership of CIPS (qualified to level 4 essential, with a clear commitment to achieving level 6)
- Extensive procurement experience, within a "blue chip" environment
- Commercial acumen and a clear understanding of contract law
- Experienced in production of structured documentation including tenders, contracts, framework agreements, performance measurement systems, pricing schedules, etc
- Management of supplier relationships
- Ability to interact & influence at senior stakeholder level
Procurement Officer with CIPS level 4 is needed to a 12 month contract within a large professional services firm based in the City. Working alongside the Procurement Manager you will be looking after the implementation of the procurement policy and the management of key contracts and framework agreements across the business.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"