6 Month Contract
Are you available immediately?
Do you want to work in public sector?
• Provide appropriate advice to customers and colleagues using appropriate tools and techniques in line with policy, guidance and legislative requirements.
• Foster excellent and responsive working relationships with CSU’s customers.
• • Provide support on a number of simultaneous procurement projects.
• Manage a range of individual projects.
• To deputise for colleagues as required.
• Provides commercial advice as required to customers and colleagues in support of procurement activity.
• Support the commercial, legal and technical evaluation of business cases.
• Appraise procurement options and develop procurement project plans from a range
Ideal candidate will be:
• Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level in specialist area
• Level 4 CIPS
• Knowledge of administrative procedures, project management or information analysis
• Hold a valid Prince2 Practitioner Certificate or equivalent
• Intermediate knowledge of IT systems and software programmes such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
• Previously worked in similar position within the public or private sector
If you’re interested in this position then please apply below or Email Alex.Rainbird@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business