My client is a well-established and successful SME. They manufacture and provide engineering solutions to several markets including Aerospace, Nuclear and Oil & Gas industries.
The business is recruiting for a new role of Supply Chain Manager / Procurement Manager to support the growth and development of the Purchasing and Supply Chain department.
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for the following: -
- Responsibility for leading the Supply Chain and Procurement department
- Full autonomy to develop a Supply Chain and Procurement strategy that reflects the needs of the business now and for the future
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Source equipment, goods, utilities and services
- Work to reduce costs and improve effectiveness
- Manage vendors and suppliers
- Source new suppliers when necessary
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Work closely with other departments to improve service levels and efficiency
- The role reports to the Managing Director
I’m looking for a commercial and strategic Supply Chain / Purchasing professional with a minimum of 3 years’ experience gained from a manufacturing environment. Full, active membership of MCIPS is desired.
You must be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of Supply Chain Management, understanding of Procurement principles and Vendor performance strategies.
A background in Electronics Engineering would be an advantage.
Please apply or contact Panache at Landers Recruitment
- Supply Chain Management
- Vendor Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'