An exciting opportunity has arisen for a procurement manager within a well established public sector organisation. Due to the increased scope of work that the procurement team cover, this is an exciting time to join this particular client as they look to secure best value from their supply base.
- Passionate about strategic procurement and sourcing with a desire to provide innovative and high quality services whilst maximising cost savings?
- Competent at developing and managing relationships with a range of suppliers?
- Able to demonstrate creative sourcing tactics?
- Experienced in public sector procurement?
- CIPS qualified or working towards it?
- Have the ability to engage, motivate and inspire a team of mixed skill-level?
- Have a desire for personal development and learning?
- Possess strong and adaptable negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills?
- Have a confident understanding of complete supply chain processes?
- Have a working knowledge of the OJEU tender procedures?
If this sounds like you, and you're ready for your next challenging opportunity, then get in touch.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
- procurement manager
- purchasing manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job