£Competitive plus pension
A Procurement Manager is required to manage and lead the Procurement & Supply Chain team for a company specialising in zero emissions cooling systems. Candidates with experience in delivering procurement strategies and processes would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a global technology business delivering clean 'cold and power' based in Croydon requires a proactive Procurement Manager to lead the understanding and implementation of professional procurement and supply chain processes. As a Procurement Manager you will be required to:
- Deliver logistics and inventory management strategies and processes
- Deliver supplier quality management strategies and processes
- Drive down the cost of supplies of Bill of Materials (BoM) in conjunction with the design and engineering teams
- Lead the professional development of the overall team in understanding and implementing professional procurement and supply chain processes
The Procurement Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- MCIPS qualification (or equivalent)
- Extensive professional experience of leading and delivering procurement & supply chain management activities within an industrial and/or manufacturing environment
- Extensive experience of working with business users to drive down supply costs
- An excellent understanding of the P2P and MM processes within ERP systems
- Extensive experience of leading Procurement & Supply Chain teams
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with an excellent understanding of all processes outlined in the CIPS Procurement & Supply Cycle to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Croydon based will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Procurement Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Procurement Manager role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .
- supply chain