SSP is the leading dedicated operator of food and beverage brands in travel locations worldwide; with over 60 years experience in the industry, we have a long heritage in food and travel, serving millions of customers every week. All our operations feature a mix of food and beverage brands tailored specifically for each location. SSP employs c 35,000 staff across 30 countries - our 'food travel experts'.
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to join our team based in Parklands, Rednal, Birmingham (B45). The successful candidate will be supporting the facilities management team to deliver a national contract.
An overview of the role includes:
- Budget Analysis
- Managing Procurement for the FM team
- Managing sub-contractor contracts for the FM Team
- Managing the FM engineering team purchase cards, accounts and analyse spend
- Working closely with CAFM team
- Providing insight for the buying team for supplier negotiations
- Delivering insight into FM team performance to influence current and future direction
- Assisting Maintenance Managers with budget information and performance targets
- Ad-hoc duties are required
- Experience of working as a Procurement Manager or in a similar role
- Previous experience of providing insight into a similar field
In return for your skills, experience and drive we can offer a salary of up to £50k, superb learning/ development and career progression opportunities, ongoing support from head office functions, discounts, 28 days holiday (incl bank hols), pension scheme, plus many other benefits.