We are looking for a Procurement Manager with extensive experience to deliver fit for purpose, cost effective, collaborative procurements that meet business requirements, ensuring legal and best practise compliance.
* Support the development and implementation of the Procurement Plan
* Apply supply market information to develop sustainable sourcing strategies, reflecting business priorities
* Project manage the tender lifecycle from identification of need to contract exit
* Achieve best value for money and whole lifecycle cost reduction against spend.
* Strategically managing contracts and contractual relationships, liaise and negotiate with 3rd party suppliers; ensure professional business relationships
We are looking for:
* MCIPS qualified
* Extensive experience of procuring various goods and services including but not limited to Facilities Management, recruitment and training
If you are interested in this role please aply as soon as possible
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.