This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Your new role
You will be working for an NHS organisation as a Procurement Manager; to cover work in mainly Warwickshire and Milton Keynes, but could also include covering a wider geographical area as needed. You will be responsible to the Senior Procurement Manager and will be accountable to the Associate Director.
Your new responsibilities
• You will need to have extensive experience in procuring healthcare services (not items and devices).
• To deliver a strategic Clinical Procurement and Market Management service for customers within an area, leading on specific projects within a portfolio of projects/programmes that delivers high value, improved patient care and cost efficiency savings across the CSU customer base.
• Uses robust data to research to analyse project specific outputs and support the effective delivery of a procurement or service improvement.
• To effectively manage deliver projects using procurement processes that translate into robust procurement projects and complies with EU legislation, UK law, procurement guidance and national legal frameworks.
What you need to succeed
• Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level in specialist area
• Extensive experience in procuring healthcare services.
• Registered full Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS)
• Working knowledge of NHS contracts
• Experience and understanding of evaluating and measuring the performance of health services
• Developed procurements that complied with EU Procurement law
• Worked with procurement systems and e-solutions
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply then please click 'apply now' with an up to date CV attached.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job