£45000 - £58000 per annum
A industry leading construction organisation based in Solihul is looking for a Procurement Category Manager with experience within Facilities Management or Construction to join them.
* Develop and implement procurement strategy to deliver efficiency targets and specific savings
* Communicate strategies & objectives and build solid and effective relationships with the wider business
* Ability to Influence senior stakeholders
* Management of a Buyer & also support Data Analyst in interpreting spend data
* Work jointly with Business Units to manage performance and relationship with strategic suppliers.
* Conduct supplier negotiation for more complicated or strategically important contracts/supply agreements
* Ensure compliance to sourcing processes & contracts with agreed group policies, legal requirements, engendering professional ethics
* Monitor and report savings benefit
* Tender preparation and analysis
* Functional process and procedure optimisation (e.g. E-Procurement solutions)
* Contract drafting and assessment
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Proven track record in Category Management ideally within Construction / FM
* Demonstrable knowledge of the supply markets and associated vendor bases associated with the following areas:
* Strategic Sourcing and Procurement
* Good commercial background applied within an infrastructure &/or construction background
* Sub Contract Management / Outsourcing
* Complex framework agreements managing sub contractor cost and performance associated with the provision of both goods and service
* Subcontractors services for various trade
* A resilient self-starter with good commercial acumen
Keywords: Procurement / Category / Construction / Facilities Management / Supply Chain / Supplier Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'