Pod Talent have been engaged by a well known Medical Devices business based in the South East, to find a Procurement Manager, with experience in sourcing Raw Materials for Vital Care products. This position is critical to the company as it will manage a global team along with ensuring stock management levels to cope with the global demand.
In this role you will be driving excellence in sourcing practices whilst identifying new suppliers across a global remit. You will be measured on cost reductions and supplier assurances and in addition work with the New Product Development team from cradle to grave.
To be suitable for this role you will possess the following:
- Degree in a relevant subject such as Engineering or Supply Management
- Experience working with International Suppliers
- Knowledge of cGMP, FDA and ISO accreditations
- Extensive understanding of process development, lean techniques and supply chain development
- Proficiency with software tools such as eRFX, eAuction and spend management
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please submit an application and a consultant will be in touch.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.