Procurement Manager - Main Contractor
Permanent / Full Time
Salary: Basic up to £70,000 plus Package
Our Client is a premier global construction company, shaping skylines and delivering iconic projects for over 55 years.
They are focused on achieving long term, steady growth while transcending industry standards in safety, efficiency and quality.
Self-motivated to perform beyond expectations, their people enjoy a supportive environment and plenty of opportunity which enables everyone to flourish.
They seek collaborative, consultative relationships with clients and stakeholders to achieve common goals and create enduring benefits for people, projects and the community.
Coupled with their depth of experience, they have the unique ability to think like their clients, ensuring fully integrated whole-of-life cycle outcomes.
Our client is backed by the financial stability and global relationships of their parent company, one of the world’s biggest asset managers.
- Previous experience as a Procurement Leader working on major Infrastructure, Civils, Rail and Construction projects
- Experience of working within the requirements of the Public Contracts
- Knowledgeable with following OJEU Negotiated Procedures and Strategies
- Ability to develop category Procurement and Packaging Strategies
- Experience of working in a client focused environment - working closely with clients and other consultants on whole project life cycles
- Degree qualified - within a construction related discipline
- NEC framework Contract Administration/Management
- Knowledge of working with eSourcing and/or eEvaluation tendering systems
- Proven track record of benefits delivery through the application of strategic sourcing techniques and use of relevant systems.
- MRICS, MCIPS or MCIOB Chartered status.
- Good presentation skills
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Good level of education, ideally working towards the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (or equivalent).
- Computer skills (Microsoft packages, Oracle).
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Able to work to demanding deadlines.
Required Qualifications / Expertise:
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card
- A dedicated, hard-working, mature, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with the ability to work both on his or her own initiative and as part of a team.
- The right candidate will require good coaching and mentoring skills to get the best from their team.
- They will have excellent all round procurement experience, be commercially astute and knowledgeable about the construction market and impact of wider economic issues.
Key words: Construction, Procurement, Supply Chain, FM Procurement, Real Estate, Property, Buyer, Sub Contract, Civils Engineering, NEC, GCT, Supply Management, Purchasing, Sourcing, Public Sector Construction, Procurement Manger, Rail, HS2, Supply Chain Manager, Main Contractor, M&E. Procuring, Contracts
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'