Procurement Manager- London
Restaurant business, up to £40k
My client is shortlisting for this role and we will be screening / briefing on position closer to the start date in June/July*
Overall Purpose of the job
To be in charge of purchasing items for the company, coordinating orders and shipments so that items are neither overstocked nor out of stock, and negotiating with distributors to acquire the best price for store products. To assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Regular review of the purchasing needs of the business identifying areas of risk and opportunity.
- Routine supplier reviews, evaluating performance and compliance in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Ensuring that all expenditures fall within designated budget.
- Monitor market activity, gathering insights in order to proactively recommend actions.
- Creating strategic plans for recurring future orders.
- Assisting in determining standards for quality control.
- Negotiating with distributors for bulk prices.
- Aiding and managing stock with suppliers / forecast volumes based on seasonal product changes, new product launches, marketing campaigns & slow movers.
- Meeting and negotiating terms of contract with suppliers.
- Rebate management
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- QSR/fast food restaurant experience essential
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- A flair for negotiation and networking.
- High levels of numeracy with the ability to analyse large volumes of data quickly.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
Our clients use as we are specialist recruiters within our sectors, If you are thinking of applying for this role then please only do so if you have relevant sector experience. We are receiving a high number of applications and unfortunately cannot respond to everyone – especially those with no relevant experience.
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'