My client, within the rail sector, are seeking to hire a Generalist Procurement Manager who will be responsible for a wide range of indirect/direct procurement categories to be based within a small team in thier offices in North London.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will be responsible for the purchasing across a wide range of projects including FM, hard & soft, general indirects and direct commodity procurement.
The Ideal candidate will be:
- Able to Identify and deliver tangible results through cost reduction and service improvement.
- From with the Rail Sector Public or Private.
- Capable of working closely with the Business to ensure all projects are aligned with the Business needs
- Keen to be involved in other areas outside of category such as spend reports, system and process improvements
- Already working as a generalist Procurement Professional with 4+ years' experience
- Able to influence the stakeholder group
This role offers an excellent base salary plus bens.
- Category Manager
- General Indirects