Could you be the new Procurement Manager- Facilities for our award winning client who are leading a major regeneration project on the Kent coast?
As the successful Procurement Manager - Facilities you will administer the commercial service contracts of the organisation, manage and develop the tendering processes and drive effective contractor performance.
The ideal candidate will have experience drafting tender documentation and a working knowledge of contract law and its interpretation, NEC, JCT and ICE - if this sounds like you then please apply today.
With a competitive salary on offer, this a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and growing Contracts and Procurement department and an exciting time to join the organisation.
About the role
As the new Procurement Manager - Facilities, you will be responsible for the re-procurement and tendering of new and existing service contracts.
Key aspects of your role will include:
- Contributing to the assessment of tendering and procurement options
- Drafting and managing the tendering processes
- Acting as the point of contact between the organisation and contractor
- Monitoring compliance with contractual obligations by service providers
Skills you will need as the Procurement Manager - Facilities:
- Experience in drafting of tender and contract documentation
- Experience across a range of different contract types
- Contract awareness, including NEC, JCT and ICE
- Working knowledge of contract law and interpretation
- Clear communicator, both verbal and written, including presentation skills and report writing
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 15 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job