Head of Purchasing - Automotive
We are looking for an exceptional Purchasing Manager for a prestigious manufacturer within the automotive industry. Based in easy commute of Oxford.
Salary depending on experience,likely £50k- £70,000
Hours: 8am-5pm Mon- Thursday, with a half day Friday
You will report directly in to the CEO and have management of a team of 3. Including managing an international colleague.
This is a fully involving role, requiring you to take responsibility for the sourcing and vendor management for all good and services.
If you are keen to find a role where you really can make a difference, then look no further, email me directly to set up a discussion-
This is a strategic role that will allow you plenty of scope to influence the spend across all categories, to strengthen the supply chain and ultimately ensure our client operates as successfully and profitably as possible.
- Manager the procurement team - Recruit, Train and Motivate
- Develop and execute commodity sourcing strategies- Both UK and overseas
- Consider efficiencies such as Make v Buy, outsourcing etc
- Negotiate robust supply agreements
- Monitor and evaluate suppliers contractual performance as well as auditing the full supply chain
- Be engaged in NPD and prototype sourcing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'