Procurement Manager Central
NRG are looking to recruit a Procurement Manager (Central) to be based in Gosforth. This role is to have a focus on central functions such as Marketing, IT, HR and professional services.
You will work within a supportive team and will report directly into the Head of Procurement. You will complement the team with strong commercial skills and will aid to grow and develop relationships with both external and internal stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage the full end-to-end Procurement practice for an expanding organization.
The role will work with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure we maximise the benefits from a strong supply chain and deliver maximum value for our business and our guests.
- Develop and implement long term procurement strategies that continually deliver improvements in operational performance, supplier delivery and financial targets.
- Identify and develop best practice ways of working within the relevant categories by taking a holistic view of the ways of working and responsibilities across the business.
- Actively lead purchasing projects, formulate strategies, and develop cross functional teams to deliver projects successfully.
- Lead sourcing activities through cross functional teams to deliver projects successfully. Draft tenders and lead the process of selecting new contractors. Plan the implementation of new agreements.
- Build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships at all levels within the organisation. Provide professional procurement guidance to the business and seek out opportunities for adding value and reducing costs.
- Monitor supplier performance against specification, standards and industry best practice to promote continual improvement.
- Maintain and communicate up to date market intelligence and subject matter expertise within each category.
- Actively promote the benefits that procurement can bring to the organisation to maintain engagement and early involvement in sourcing activities.
Full Time / Permanent
Salary up to £55,000
For more information please apply or contact NRG.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"