The Procurement Manager will work closely with internal stakeholders to support the delivery of a transformational procurement strategy, reflecting the commercial objectives of the organisation.
The Procurement Manager will develop existing procurement policies and embed processes, being the point of contact for procurement guidance and advice.
An exciting market-leading Financial Services company. Entrepreneurially driven, with a large international Plc parent to support its dynamic growth and continued expansion.
This is an exciting new role, required due to the continued and expected future growth of the company. The purpose of the role will be to establish relationships with key suppliers and ensure relevant SLAs are delivered. Also review of existing and new contracts to ensure they are appropriate and relevant.
- Identify and drive through category savings opportunities through market and data analysis
- Monitor, track and manage cost and service performance of Third Parties
- Build and maintain relationships with senior internal stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure process efficiency and cost effective procurement
- Manage and review suppliers’ performance, initially agreeing and subsequently ensuring that KPIs and SLAs are met
- Management of the procurement process for new and ongoing projects and initiatives
Requirements for the role:
Some experience of financial services is essential
Relevant industry qualifications desirable, but not essential
Proven track record of negotiating high value, high risk contracts
Experience of relationship management for key suppliers
Well organized with attention to detail
Excellent stakeholder management
- Financial Services