Job Title: Procurement Manager/Purchasing
Contract: Full Time, 6 month FTC with potential to become permanent
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
Our client are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to join their team, initially on a 6 month fixed term contract but there is potential for this role to become permanent.
We're looking for someone with experience of managing the end to end procurement process from start to finish. The ideal candidate will be someone who isn't afraid of administration and manual processes who can support and develop the purchasing function.
You will establish and maintain a working relationship with key stakeholders. Whilst supporting and developing the purchasing function to build on the success of the processes now in place to create an integrated purchasing function across all UK operations. To review and create purchase orders, analysing this data to identify procurement opportunities. Lead the tender process for identified opportunity which will deliver benefit to the business both commercially and operationally.
- Ensure Compliance with purchasing process, provide ongoing support for all stakeholders
- Accrediting & managing supplier base in close cooperation with Finance & Legal
- Assist in commercial reviews and to identify and deliver: Improved standards of performance and contribution from suppliers Efficiency improvements Cost savings opportunities Prevention of price creep on existing contracts, Implementing Purchasing Policies
- Signature authority and release of Purchase Orders within both purchasing system and SAP
- Assisting in managing the Purchasing Process and ensuring it adheres with Group Policy
- Providing training and support in a proactive way
Who We're Looking for:
- Previous procurement experience essential, preferably in a multinational context
- Relevant Business degree (desirable)
- Commercial awareness, basic understanding of Financial Accounting
- Displays strong stakeholder management skills, has ability to manage conflicts
- Good project management and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Good presentation skills
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'