Procurement & Logistics Controller
This new position is an exciting opportunity to join a small dynamic procurement & logistics team working for an expanding company.
The procurement and logistics controller will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the procurement & logistics manager and team. You will be expected to support the company’s sales representatives and team members. You will ensure that all key administrative processes are carried out in a timely and accurate manner and manage export and import processes to ensure that appropriate controls and records are maintained to ultimately provide a seamless supply line from order to delivery
- Assisting the procurement team and manager with daily tasks
- Dealing with UK and overseas based enquiries
- Preparing and logging quotations
- Processing orders with UK and overseas based suppliers
- Recording data into shared servers
- Partaking with inventory control and quarterly stock takes
- Raising shipping documents (Import / Export)
- Keeping track of orders and shipments
- Dealing with invoices and accounts queries
- Dealing with internal enquiries from UK and overseas branches, as well as other departments within thec (Factory, Goods-In, IT…)
- Ability to correctly follow all aspects of the ordering process from initial quote to completion
- Responsibility to accurately maintain shared on-line Tracker with all relevant order and shipping details
- Sound verbal and written communication skills that can deliver clear and accurate information at all levels to internal and external stakeholders
- Experienced Procurement and/or Logistics Assistant, must be self-motivated, focused, driven and able to work to tight deadlines in a constantly changing environment
- Must be able to follow and demonstrate a sound understanding of all processes and procedures set within the department and company policies
- Fully integrate into a dynamic team within a busy multinational environment:
o Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
o Excellent organizational and time management skills
o Strong work ethic
o Team-working skills
o Problem-solving abilities
- Fully IT literate - MS Office, Word Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Must be a confident communicator, able to work with others and negotiate with both internal and external customers
This is a full time, permanent position; the salary is negotiable depending on experience, circa £25-27k per annum.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please forward your CV and covering letter outlining exactly what you are looking for and what you can bring to the role.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
- Inventory Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'