Procurement / Logistics Administrator Oxford
We have an exciting opportunity for a Procurement / Logistics Administrator to join a market leading manufacturing company that is rapidly growing and a fun place to work!
As a Procurement/Logistics Administrator you will be responsible for
- Purchasing stock and special parts, consumables, tools and miscellaneous items.
- Supplier management and administration relating to procurement (documentation, returns etc)
- Act as company shipping coordinator for national and international shipments
- Monitoring and administration of stock levels and activity
- Packing and involvement in shop-floor organisation
Ideally candidates will have previous experience in a similar role, personality and a desire to work in a fun fast paced company.
Send your CV now to express an interest in this role and for an immediate response.
Location Abingdon, OxfordWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.