*** Procurement Lead opportunity ***
We are offering the right candidate an opportunity to work for a growing organisation in their procurement team. You will be responsible for one procurement business partner and will work closely with key divisions such as IT and commercial services.
- Procurement within IT or commercial services
- Sourcing and tender management
- Negotiating and managing various contracts
- Line management - minimum one direct report
- Project based procurement
- Continuous improvement
- Ability to consult and advise divisions with regards to procurement
- Public sector experience may be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills across different teams
- Ability to mentor and train teams and a direct report
- Used to working under high pressure and within a fast paced environment with a calm and patient approach
- Hard working
- People person
This is a great opportunity to join a company who have fantastic growth and development plans for the next five years. It is perfect for a procurement specialist who is looking to take the next step in their career and manage a procurement business partner.
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.