Our Procurement Department is now seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and highly organised Procurement Junior Consultant to join their Operational Team.
This fast-paced role offers an excellent opportunity to hit the ground running, working on some exciting projects. Working within the procurement team, you will handle a range of detailed and interesting projects. This position offers on-the-job training and experience, along with the opportunity to take on new areas of responsibility very quickly.
What you'll do
- Analysing business processes, generating new ideas and constantly looking to improve efficiency
- Preparing summaries, overviews and project status documents for senior management personnel
- Carrying out research, analyses, calculations
- Managing cost and budget planning for your discipline area
- Managing, coordinating and overseeing projects from requisition
- Managing the tender process
- Managing and maintaining supplier relationships
- Contract management
- Developing items and managing the full procurement lifecycle
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and acting as an ambassador for Lidl when dealing with third parties
- Ad hoc project based admin tasks
What you'll need
- A 2:1 degree or above in any discipline
- An excellent communicator, effective negotiator and confident presenter (able to present and propose projects/ideas to Senior Managers
- Detail orientated and able to manage conflicting deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Analytically minded and able to interpret and follow-up with complex data sets
- A full driving license is required
- German language is desirable but not essential
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £30,000 - £37,000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'