9 Month FTC
£32,000 - £35,000 pro rata + excellent benefits
This position will be responsible for management of local procurement activities including namely consolidation of requirements, bidding, negotiations, contracting and performance tracking.
- Responsible for local procurement, purchasing & timely delivery of materials and services in line with the requirements of the UK Market,
- Resolves issues related to vendor performance in delivery of goods and services.
- Regularly maintains purchasing related analytical reports.
- Maintain effective communication with vendors. Regularly assesses supplier performance and communicates it to internal customers and assessed vendors to constantly improve customer-buyer-vendor relationship and vendor performance.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in Purchasing
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office essential Excel in particular
- Good knowledge of SAP is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.