With fantastic offers such as free parking, 20 days of holiday, business closure over Christmas, private health care opt in, and various others.
This company really sets itself a part by looking after their members of staff including a monthly paid breakfast when targets are met, 4 social events a year including a Christmas Party, a Summer Barbeque and a Bowling night and many other staff incentives.
The hours are 8:30am until 5pm from Monday to Friday and the salary for this role will be £26,000 - £27,000.
Key Duties for this role will be:
- You will be required to analyse the reports that are generated to forecast monthly stock orders.
- You will be tasked with spotting trends and spikes in sales in order to investigate discrepancies on future orders.
- You will be required to use your initiative to study trends in order to propose changes in stock levels eg. discontinuing products or ordering more of a certain product to prepare for a spike in orders.
- Working with Field Sales Staff in order to ask about customers and investigate new orders and whether they will be repeat purchases.
- Use a CRM/ERP system to look at forecasting reports.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have previous Purchasing experience or stock control.
- Be analytically minded with the ability to spot trends and analyse information.
- Have used the ERP/CRM Systems (Preferable but not essential)
If you feel like this could be the next step for your career apply now!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- supply chain
- stock control
- demand planner
- supply planner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job