A newly formed company being a relative start-up which is already looking to grow its team of procurement professionals, offering the public sector a new way of procuring Professional Services, who have a brand new role for a Procurement Delivery Lead to join the business.
This role is responsible for managing strategic procurement activity and ensuring projects are delivered as the procurements intended. This will involve conducting strategic procurement activity, managing a team of category experts and engaging with client stakeholders. To be suitable for this role, you will need very good stakeholder management skills, dealing with a wide base of new and existing stakeholders, parallel with working experience in OJEU tenders.
Role and responsibilities:
- Design and development of the end to end procurement process
- Build and manage the transactional delivery team
- Conducting strategic procurement activity
- Continuous improvement of the platform
- Key client ownership and engagement
- Work with Marketing to create collateral which informs the market, suppliers and clients
- Providing regular reports and MI to Managing Director
- Anticipate and proactively contribute towards strategies to target new and emerging markets
Experience and Requirements:
- Either generic public sector procurement or professional service procurement in the public sector
- Stakeholder relationship management experience
- Demonstrable strong relationship building skills and commercial acumen
- Extensive knowledge and experience of supply chain management and growth
- Good understanding of public sector frameworks
- Working extensively with e-procurement / source to pay platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- MCIPS or degree educated, preferable but not essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'